ss_blog_claim=60bbe88941f74d55b8e6df432c785307

Friday, June 13, 2008

A tagged from Janese

I was tagged by Janese lastweek about my beauty secrets but we were so busy transferring to the new house and my internet connection really sucks. It's been almost a month that we are asking for a DSL line but until now they didn't connect it yet. They called us 2 days ago and said that they will connect it today. I am still waiting and I hope they will really give us the connection today. Anyways, my answers for my beauty secrets

*My Foundation: I don't use mush foundation but if I have to I have a foundation from Maybeline

*My Blush: is from Rimmel

*My Day Cream: Loreal

*My Lipstick: Rimmel, Maybeline and Channel

*My Essential Beauty Product: Body Lotion from Lycia and a lipstick

*My favorite Make-up product: Maybeline and Rimmel - I'm not really into branded products. I don't have allergies so, I could use any products I want except for the face cream

*My Perfume:Versace, Moschino I love love and Moschino Funny

*My Nails: Clean my nails on my own and put an ordinary nail polisher or some color depending on my mood

*My Feet: Wash it then put some creams on it

*My hands: Wash my hands all the time and then put a hand lotion after

*Three Products to bring on a deserted island:sunprotection cream,hat,towel

*Women I admire for their beauty: Angelina Jolie, Eva Longoria

*Women with the best Sense of Style: Angelina Jolie, Eva Longoria and cameron Diaz
*My ultimate dream: To overcome the weakness that I have right now so that I will have a happy family life
*My favorite fashion Publication: hhhmmm.....Mode
Now I'm sending this tag to my friends Richette and Stella


No comments: