ss_blog_claim=60bbe88941f74d55b8e6df432c785307

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Finally - I got DSL

Finally, I got my DSL internet connection. Yesterday, while doing the tagged from Janese the telephone company arrived to connect our line. Now, I could update my blog as often as I can. And you know what, before I would like to request other bloggers to exchange their links with me but I didn't do that because my connection was really slow. I was scared that they will add my links to their sites but I couldn't add theirs to mine and they might think that I don't want to do it. But now, since I have a fast connection please other bloggers I am asking you to exchange links with me. I really will add your links to my sites if you'll do the same favor for me. :)) I hope someone will reply me on this request. Thanks and Happy bloggings everyone.


No comments: