ss_blog_claim=60bbe88941f74d55b8e6df432c785307

Sunday, June 1, 2008

In the new house

Finally we are now in our new house since Saturday. Although not all the furnitures arrive yet but it's nice already and we like it so much. Specially Leonardo who can now go back and forth from our house to his Nonni's house anytime he wants. We are now near from the City and everthing is so accessible now. Later on today, Davide and I will go to the mall to buy some new stuffs for the house and I'm really excited decorating the house. I love how it turns out.
But you know what, the night before we transferred something awful happened. A big emergency but I'll tell about it next time because I'm not yet ready for now. So, just wish us luck now that everything will be fine and will go smoothly.


No comments: