ss_blog_claim=60bbe88941f74d55b8e6df432c785307

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Mind is Blue




Your Mind is Blue



Of all the mind types, yours is the most mellow.

You tend to be in a meditative state most of the time. You don't try to think away your troubles.

Your thoughts are realistic, fresh, and honest. You truly see things as how they are.



You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about your friends, your surroundings, and your life.



I really think so much about friends...I miss being with them. It's so different when you are in a strange country where you don't know anyone and it's not easy to find new friends since most people here try to look at your color. And until now, I couldn't adopt the surroundings that I have. I hope I could get it over with soon so I could really move on with my new life and through away the troubles that I always think of.


No comments: