ss_blog_claim=60bbe88941f74d55b8e6df432c785307

Friday, May 9, 2008

Another Tagged!!! :))

Thanks Janese for the tag. This one sounds fun and I'm excited to know how my name sounds in Japanese.



BEGIN HERE -----For the instructions, add your name on the list and simply spell out your name using the given Japanese letter- translations below. Tag six of your friends and inform them of the tag. Have fun.



TRANSLATION:A - ka G - ji M - rin S - ari Y - fu B - tu H - ri N - to T - chi Z - zi C - mi I - ki O - mo U - do D - te J - zu P - no V - ru E - ku K - me Q - ke W - mei F - lu L - ta R - shi X - na

My real name is HAILEY and my JAPANESE translation is RIKAKITAKUFU

1. OSWALD - moarimeikatate (sounds like america and states. har.... har... har...)

2. JUNELLE - zudotokutataku (Thank God I’m a Filipino! sounds like sadako. nyay! hehehe)

3. Sanilisa - arikatokitakiarika (Good for tongue twister challenge...hehehe)

4. Jeanne - zukukatotoku (sounds strange hahahha........ )

5. Juliana - zudotakikatoka (oh boy...i am glad that I am not Japanese :D It is difficult name for Juliana....LOL)

6. ANNA MARIE - katotoka rinkashikiku, oufff! That's quite long and it doesn't sounds nice at all hehehe. Funny!

7. Hailey - RIKAKITAKUFU That's quite a tongue-twister, right?

8.Janese-zukatokuariku!Ngek!hhaha sounds like (suka sa ko ari nako)!hahahhaha funny!

9. REYNAFLOR -SHIKUFUTOKALUTAMOSHI (Man!!! that's quite long and sounds sooo Funny!!!)

How do your names sound in Japanese? Richette, Stella, Leizl, Epin, Doreen and Leony



1 comment:

Y.S.C. Pineda said...

Hi Reyna!

I had fun translating my name to a Japanese term.

This is another input for us but I cannot avoid having doubts as to the correctness of this translation. Nevertheless, it's enjoyable. ^_^