ss_blog_claim=60bbe88941f74d55b8e6df432c785307

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Going Home Tomorrow

Hello Guys, our holidays are over and we will go home tomorrow. We are so dark already by exposing in the sun everyday.... I had a brown skin and now I'm almost black...ouch!!!! I hate it but I had no choice...My companions love exposing themselves in the sun.

Anyways, I would like to thanks to all my fellow bloggers who regularly visit me in this site especially Sheng, who are always there to say HI and I'm so sorry to all of you that I couldn't visit you back. I really tried but my internet connection is so slow. I'm only using a dial-up connection, so please forgive me for not paying a visit to anyone. But tomorrow, I'll be home and I will really visit each and everyone of you. Again THANK YOU and GOD BLESS to everyone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

home sweet home!!!!...... enjoy your holidays ..its always good to be in home