ss_blog_claim=60bbe88941f74d55b8e6df432c785307

Friday, July 11, 2008

A tagged!!!

I was tagged by SoReal. I was supposed to do this soon but I got so busy packing our things for our vacation and it passed on my mind. Luckily I remember it now :)). Sorry Soreal.


What you are supposed to do…and please don’t spoil the fun…Click copy/paste, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 4 people in your lists!

(A) Four places I go over and over:
~ Bedroom, Kitchen, Mother In-laws house and Mall

(B) Four people who e-mail me regularly:
~ Bro. Yodz, JD, Sistah Sha and Lenie

(C) Four of my favorite places to eat?
~ No. 5 pizzeria e ristorante, McDonalds, In-Laws house and Deco Ristorante

(D) Four places you’d rather be?
~ Philippines, Sydney, Las Vegas and Paris
s
E) Four people I think will respond:
~ Richette
~ Stella
~ Janese
~ Nanay Belen

(F) Four TV shows I could watch over and over:
~ Sex and the City, Gilmore Girls, Streccia la Noticia and Le Iene

Now I'm passing this tag to the four people mentioned above. Thanks!!!

No comments: